Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Get Rid Of Rough Dry Toxin Skin With An Orange Peel Bath

Today I stopped over at a friends whose house was filled with the aroma of oranges. There’s something I have to tell you about my friend – she has great looking skin. I asked her why did her house smell like an orange orchard. She told me that she just finished soaking in a warm bath with orange peels.

Orange peels are a great toxin remover for it draws out germs and bacteria from skin plus smoothes away roughness and dryness.

To take an orange peel warm bath first take the peel of 2 oranges and chop them up finely. Then fill a tub with warm water and drop the chopped orange peels in it. Soak in the bath for 20 minutes. Do the treatment at least twice a week for two months and then once a month thereafter for soft glowing clean skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment